Monday, April 23, 2012

Karina Dresstimonials™

Hey all!

I know it's been a while since I made a blog post. That's because I've been BUSY working on a lot of awesome projects, like The Knot Live, a weekly live web show on theknot.com, Dexter Lake Club Band new videos for the upcoming wedding season, and very recently I had the pleasure of working with Karina Cousineau, an amazingly inspirational entrepreneur, dress designer, brooklynite and a very cool lady in general.

Karina designs 'dresses for every-body'. It's not just a tagline, it's true. Her dresses are also perfect for travel, easy to care for, and super cute. I personally own 4 dresses and 2 skirts, and I love wearing them. They're just amazing, and I've seen them fit every female figure out there, first-hand. Well, just see for yourself:



I'm looking forward to continuing to work with Karina and create more inspirational videos with her. In the mean time, check out her online store: www.KarinaDresses.com or watch the Dresstimonials on her site: http://karinadresses.com/dresstimonialstm


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment