Friday, January 20, 2012

January Jest

The past two Januarys I have taken a trip to warmer climates and sunnier skies. I return rejuvenated and ready to get back into the work flow of the video production and post. This year I went to Mexico where I spent 8 great days in Cancun and in Playa del Carmen, visiting Myan ruins at Chichen-Itza, swimming in cenotes and underwater caves, and ending it all with a beautiful wedding on the beach. Remember my friends Michael and Katee who let me take such cute engagement photos of them? Well now they're official! So congratulations to them!

Phew, it's been a rough transition though returning to chilly New York City, but I'm pulling through! Currently, I'm working on some new music videos for Dexter Lake Club Band, it's always fun to work with them. I'm also looking forward to the next season of The Knot Live starting soon in either late January or February.

I also wanted to let you all know I just created an elance.com profile, so if you'd like to check me out there, here's the link: http://sruedeman.elance.com


As usual thanks for stopping by. I will keep you all updated on new projects and developments here on sharonruedeman.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment