Friday, February 13, 2009

The Welcome Post

Hello All -

Welcome to SharonRuedeman.Com - The Blog. It is here that I hope to keep SharonRuedeman.com updated with latest news and activities as well as discuss industry related materials. Please feel free to comment and leave feed back. The more the merrier.

Since this is the basic, HELLO blog, I thought I'd start out by linking to a really helpful and basic article about Prosumer and Professional cameras. It is from one of B&H's (the world reknown camera and video store) recent newsletters. Although I did know a lot of what the article covered, I have to admit that I learned somethings about cameras as well. In any case, there's no harm in a littler refresher course on what is important when it comes to cameras, I think you may all enjoy it:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/find/newsLetter/Getting-Back-to-Basics.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment