Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's a New Year, and There's A Lot of Updating to Do

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2010 brings you all good luck and good spirits.

Here at SharonRuedeman.com, I'm making a New Year's Resolution to update, update, update!

In coming months I'll be adding a new show reel of course, displaying some of the great video creations and projects that I have collaborated on as well as solo projects 2009.

I'm also planning a re-design of the website, a new logo design, and in general to keep the site and the blog updated as much as possible.

Already, I have updated my resume, which you can view here: http://www.sharonruedeman.com/Resume.html.

If you have any other suggestions feel free to send me an email, or leave a comment below.

Thanks!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment